Here is a straight answer for those who frequently ask, “How to see unsent messages on messenger”. It has become impossible for messenger users to see unsent messages directly. But, we have found some indirect methods to make it possible for you to read out the messages being unsent by anyone on your friend list.
As you are reading the blog for the first time, it is impossible to see the unsent messages as they are gone now. After going through this article, if you implement the suggested solutions, in future, you will not have to worry about finding an explanation on how to see unsent messages on messenger. If you use messenger for video calling, you can also explore the list of best video chat apps 2022 for meeting new people online.
Verified Solutions to See Unsent Messages on Messenger
Please go through all the solutions we have suggested below. Try each one, and one of our solutions will let you read messages that were unsent by your Facebook friend, follower, or any other unknown person.
The first way to see an unsent message is the possibility that the messenger might have stored it for a few minutes or so; here is how you can see it;
- Firstly, you open your Messenger app and log in.
- At the top left corner, you will see the Menu; click it.
- Keep scrolling to locate Messages.
- Click here, and you will see the sent and unsent texts from different users of messenger currently added to your friend list.
Solution 2 – Read Unsent Messages on Messenger
After a massive number of queries about seeing unsent or deleted messages, developers thought of producing something that can help people in such cases. They came up with some apps that have the ability to note and save all the incoming notifications from Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc. You need to download one of the following apps from the play store, install it, give the necessary permission and leave the rest of the work for this third-party app to take care of unsent or deleted messages.
- Notification History log
After installing one of these applications from the play store and giving the required permissions, you can sleep or work the whole day and check for the deleted messages at night or whenever you’ve got time to check.
Notisave has to be the best application to save all incoming notifications every day. The most straightforward interface allows you to go through messages and notifications from various apps like Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp, YouTube, Gmail, and many others.
Once you install and give permission to Notisave, the app will automatically save all the incoming notifications. It doesn’t only save the notifications but keeps the notification history clean. The best thing is that you will be allowed to reply to WhatsApp messages through this app.
How to see unsent messages on messenger using Notisave?
Follow the following steps to successfully install a framework that keeps a record of unsent or deleted messages;
- Go to the play store, search for Notisave, download and install it
- Open the app and allow all the permissions this app requires
- You can disallow the app to access photos, files, or any other videos available in your gallery.
- Messaging apps get loaded automatically on the Notisave.
- You need to AutoStart it to make it work.
- Wait for anyone to send and delete a message so you can check it on the installed application.
See Deleted messages Without Third Party App:
Here are some crucial steps to follow to see deleted messages without giving privacy permissions to any other application;
- Go to Notification Settings
- Turn it on
- Let someone send and delete a message.
- Once someone deletes a message or you do it deliberately, Go to messenger inside notification history
- We recommend you not to keep Notification History On after using messenger.
- This facility will only be available on Android Mobile phones.
Are there notification saver apps available?
Yes, various applications are getting popular daily that can save all the notifications coming into your notification panel. You will have to sacrifice your privacy for these kinds of apps.
Are the apps compatible with Android and iOS phones?
Third-party applications that save the deleted messages can only be used on Android Phones. Because iOS Phones care about the privacy of their customers, the phones do not allow these types of apps to run on iOS.
Winding Up How to See Unsent Messages on Messenger
When someone from your loved ones sends you a message and then deletes it quickly, you get desperate to know what was sent lately. Due to this reason, people usually ask how to see unsent messages on messenger. The only suitable way to keep an eye on all the notifications is to bring a third-party app into play.
This app will keep an eye constantly on all the incoming notifications from any application installed on your Android phone. If you have installed any such app, you can check for deleted messages whenever you want.